Very very good update will be investing at lot more time building a awesome raft now!
Version 4: "Hunt & Harvest"
Greetings, survivors! Here're the new stuff coming in Version 4:
- Weapons: Make spear / bow / arrow to hunt down sharks and seagulls.
- Harvest prey: Dead sharks and seagulls can be harvest for flesh and boned.
- Better balance: Sharks and seagulls will attack less freqently but in larger quantity.
- Diffculty Options: You can choose from 4 different diffculty levels.
- Harvest lemons：You can harvest lemons rather than cut down the whole tree.
- Field: Seagulls may drop seed. Using seed to plant pricise corps.
- Moss: When raining, moss will grow on your rafts. They will occupied your valuble land recourse. But you can harvest moss to make cloth.
- Body Protections: Craft clothes and armor to pretection yoru survivors.
- Raft protections: You can build spike walls to damge attaking sharks.
- Big Stroage : Larger crated, more space.
- Water filter: Made with wood and clothes, you can pour in sea water to desalination.
- Mat: Cheaper than hammock, but less durable.
- Drop piles: You can drop items you don't need.
- Self-healing Save & Load: If you come across with some obstructive bug, try save and load. The bug might fix itself.
- Improved UI.
Get Last Wood
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.
Great game! Is version 4.0 coming out for mac as well? I can only see windows options. Thanks
Thanks for Update.
- Moss: When raining, moss will grow on your rafts. They will occupied your valuble land recourse. But you can harvest moss to make.
Cool idea, but to much Micromanagement, maybe 1/3 of them? or half of them?